We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Packaging Supervisor is responsible for leading the packaging operations to ensure productivity, safety, housekeeping, and quality product standards are met. This role coordinates daily with other departments to facilitate a continuous flow of materials and finished goods through the department. Leads continuous process improvement, lean and Culture of Excellence initiatives for their prospective shift. The Packaging Supervisor reports to Packaging Operations Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. We set the benchmark in softgel nutraceutical manufacturing by making the highest quality product, always striving to exceed our customer and consumer expectations. We can still do better! Join us!
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver are:
- Verifies all packaging lines are functioning properly and all safety precautions are taken to ensure an efficient and safe working environment.
- Actively promotes and initiates activities in support of a "Safety Culture." Communicates department goals and objectives ensuring employee understanding.
- Schedules production lines and directs workload of subordinates to meet customer service requirements.
- Be a change agent by effectively leading your team in implementing and sustaining change. When necessary, coach associates to overcome resistance to change.
- Develop leadership at all levels to become self-directed work teams and advance team ownership of packaging lines, results, and improvements.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, organized, and a motivated leader. You are passionate about understanding and improving daily operations.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Knowledge of cGMPs and basic safety practices in an industrial environment.
- Familiarity with production goals and setting performance expectations.
- Ability to listen to and engage associates to improve processes and overall performance.
- Good organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create plans to understand and address production losses working with the operational team to sustain improvements.
- Leadership experience
- Worklife balance
- Flexible schedule
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 2-5 years of experience working in a CPG and GMP environment. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Quality and Safety mindset.
- Ability to learn/teach computer and application skills.
- In-depth understanding of root cause analysis, 5Y's, and improvement of systems to sustain changes.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.