Recruiting & Talent Coordinator
West Hills, California
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
Reporting to the DVP, Talent & Organization Development, the Recruiting & Talent Coordinator plays a key role supporting the Talent Acquisition and Organization Development teams. Externally, the Recruiting & Talent Coordinator will be the face of Pharmavite to candidates as it relates to coordinating their preboarding activities, such as applications and background checks. He/she will work closely with recruiters, HR colleagues, and hiring managers across the organization to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for newly hired employees. Internally, the Recruiting & Talent Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and tracking employee and leadership development training and wellness events. He/she will work closely with HR colleagues, as well as employees and people leaders across Pharmavite, to ensure efficient and effective delivery of related HR programs. Additionally, the Recruiting & Talent Coordinator will provide administrative support for the DVP, Talent & Organization Development.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Create an exceptional experience for selected candidates throughout the pre-boarding process
- Partner across HR to ensure seamless orientation and onboarding
- Schedule and support training classes and wellness events, maintain schedules, manage registration, and monitor enrollment
- Produce training materials, set up training classrooms, and manage related inventory
- Deploy training and event evaluations; generate metrics and distribute reports
- Assist with program related communications and related information maintained on company intranet
- Assist with contracts, purchase orders, and invoices
- Book travel and manage travel expense
- Schedule meetings and manage calendar
The ideal candidate is recognized as a highly organized HR talent who is known for delivering exceptional customer service. You have attention to detail as well as strong project and time management skills, especially in situations when you are required to juggle multiple activities. You are a strong communicator and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You enjoy building relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve recruiting objectives. The ideal candidate also has passion for the health and wellness industry and interest in growing his/her career in a dynamic HR function.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Foundational HR knowledge, including recruiting and training.
- A track record for getting multiple initiatives done in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written multiple formats.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer programs, such as Outlook, Microsoft Office, HR systems and recruiting software.
- A passion for being a brand ambassador and face of the company to candidates and employees.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A high school diploma is required; an undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience working with human resources, talent acquisition/recruiting, or training is preferred.
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus with strong communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Passion for learning and desire to advance in an evolving HR function.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*