Manager, Internal Communications
West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing the development and implementation of an annual strategic internal communications plan.
- Ensuring alignment of internal communications strategy with Pharmavite's strategic goals, business objectives, mission and vision.
- Developing campaign strategies for major company announcements and events including drafting of written materials, creation of digital content, event coordination and speaker preparation.
- Producing clear, concise and compelling content, using a range of formats and channels that reach and inspire every employee
- Managing internal digital strategy and website, including company intranet and other companywide digital communications touchpoints.
- Partnering closely with Human Resources on communications strategies and plans to support key programs and initiatives including culture and inclusion, recruitment and employer brand, benefits and open enrollment, change management, and more.
- Providing support to the Leadership Team and other company leaders on messaging, content creation and more for internal presentations.
- Management of relevant vendor relationships (agencies, consultants, etc.) and the associated budget.
- Maintaining corporate communication and public relations documents according to company's document retention policy.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has the ability engage others at all levels of the organization and externally while developing and maintaining effective relationships. They have a strategic understanding of creating impactful internal communications campaigns that reach deeply into an organization and drive employee engagement.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Proven track record of success in developing internal communications programs that have appropriate success metrics and KPIs
- Specific current knowledge of the latest trends in internal communications
- Hands on experience in building employer brand through social media channels including Linked In, Glass Door, Facebook, etc.
- Demonstrated ability working in a deadline-driven environment and handling multiple concurrent assignments and meeting deadlines
- High compentency in project management, team building, cross functional collaboration and outside vendor management
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, or public relations or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- 5+ years of public relations and communications experience in a PR agency focused on internal communications or in-house role leading internal communications programs. Experience working in an organization with a significant manufacturing operation a plus.
- Strong demonstrated problem solving, priority setting, and tactical skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills (knowledge of AP style) as well as highly developed presentation and Powerpoint skills
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a total rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*