ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for supporting key initiatives to bring the brand purpose and strategy to life and contribute to the achievement of Pharmavite' s annual and long-term sales, market share and profit goals. The Associate Brand Manager will report to a Senior Brand Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Assisting brand leaders driving business performance, executing on strategy; and tactics, and delivering on revenue, profit, and market share goals.
- Analyzing the business and has an in-depth understanding of key drivers.
- Delivering market analysis and actionable recommendations to grow sales and expand margin.
- Leading cross-functional teams to launch innovation with speed and agility (within 9 months), taking into consideration both marketplace and internal (financial/technical) dynamics.
- Assisting with preparation of annual operating plans and marketing budget.
- Supporting the Brand team to execute product packaging and label updates.
The ideal candidate has a passion for working in the health and wellness industry. This person will have strong foundational knowledge of all standard marketing mix fundamentals, and the demonstrated ability to influence others while working in evolving, fluid business environment.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities with analytics and creative thinking.
- Leading successful implementation of marketing plans.
- A proven track record of working independently and efficiently, handling time-sensitive projects, and prioritizing multiple objectives.
- Proficiency in distilling insights and conclusions from complex market and data sets.
- The ability to establish effective work relationships in a team environment.
- Experience in Health & Wellness Industry, or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Requires 3+ years business experience post college, inclusive of time obtaining relevant graduate degree. Marketing experience preferred.
- Requires a 4-year college or university degree or its equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Ability to pull insights from multiple sources and distill into a compelling story.
- Strong verbal and written communicator to a wide breadth of audiences including senior management.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing abilities
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.