HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Project Engineer has a proven capability for the development and execution of equipment related capital projects. Projects are led with engagement with manufacturing teams, identifying and developing executing site tactical and continuous improvement equipment related projects. The Project Engineer provides technical solutions of business value and can be applied across the Pharmavite manufacturing network. The Project Engineer reports to the Manager, Site Engineering.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Lead the development of the site's tactical (and contribute to the strategic) capital projects utilizing best practices in engineering, Pharmavite's Project Management Process, and other established principles and practices.
- Provide equipment support and subject matter expertise and be the technical representative for larger projects led by project managers
- Create, maintain, and provide equipment specifications for equipment during the project development process. (Defining project specification requirements)
- Ensure documentation / protocols are developed for equipment commissioning, FAT & SAT testing
- Support Qualification, Installation/Operational Qualification and Product Qualification (I/OQ, PQ) as needed
- Identify and investigate new technologies which are potentially applicable to Pharmavite's manufacturing operations
- Maintain project schedules, provide regular project reporting and delivers projects leveraging a collaborative team approach
The ideal candidate is self-directed, goal-oriented, resilient, adaptive, and focused. This individual listens well, works effectively in a team as well as independently. Ideally, the incumbent will possess good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, leveraging structured problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to collect and assess data and translate them into actionable solutions.
- Ability to lead teams as well as be a good team member on large and small capital projects
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in recognizing business needs and creating and implementing technology solutions.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A four year college or university degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering is preferred or 5 years of experience in a technical manufacturing role with a High School Diploma or GED and can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in a production environment and have demonstrated the capability to design and deliver mechanical solutions to support operations and resolve outstanding issues.
- Ability to travel periodically depending on business needs.
Here, careers aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have an opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspiration. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our purpose and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.