West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for evolving the Nature Made® online experience ensuring consumer loyalty, engagement, and sales growth of NatureMade.com by identifying new opportunities while managing brand content, site merchandising, visual presentation and promotional strategy. This role will be responsible for handling a wide variety of marketing and ecommerce functions ranging from content development, site experience optimizations, to executing details for new product launches. The eCommerce Manager reports to the Director Consumer Engagement.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Setting and executing ongoing strategy and plan for NatureMade.com based on industry-wide trends, competitive information, new product calendar, and evergreen breadth stories
- Driving conversion, leveraging sales & web analytics, through weekly site maintenance, email marketing strategies, keyword optimizations, promotions, and product merchandising
- Partnering with the ecommerce, and planning team to forecast yearly, monthly and weekly revenue and then delivering hindsight on performance -- pivoting strategy as necessary based on performance
- Partnering with Product Management to identify ways to optimize online shopping experience via UX/UI improvements
- Collaborating with Manager of Digital Marketing to ensure seamless consumer experience from Desire to Decide to Delight (find, buy, repeat/amplify) and driving performance
The ideal candidate brings an energetic combination of proven marketing, ecommerce and people skills, strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit to a dynamic business. They must enjoy a collaborative work environment and working with cross-functional business partners in Marketing, Science, Regulatory, IT, Operations, and Finance to ensure ecommerce needs are communicated well and that the best interests of the customer and the brand are honored first and foremost.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- An energetic combination of creativity, proven marketing, ecommerce and people skills, strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit to a dynamic busines
- Track record of simultaneously delivering on ecommerce strategies and tactics
- Fluency with varying pricing, assortment, and promotional dynamics in a highly competitive category
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and negotiate with diverse audiences without damaging relationship
- Clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent. An MBA degree is preferred
- 5-7 years' experience managing an DTC site
- P&L ownership, business planning and execution, and forecasting experience
- Fluency using Shopify, Google Analytics, and email marketing platform
- Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion, and provide motivation to cross-functional teams; project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make focused decisions based on Brand integrity and Company values
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.