HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high-quality products, and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Analyst, eCommerce is responsible for the timely creation, distribution, and presentation of digital KPIs to a variety of stakeholders. This role provides research, analysis, and insights on Pharmavite's and competitor's eCommerce businesses to better understand the eTail dynamics that help drive the success of Pharmavite online. The Analyst, eCommerce reports to the Sr. Manager, eCommerce.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Maintain, enhance, and present KPI reporting for Pharmavite's eCommerce businesses
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets that deliver actionable insights related to: Category, Competition and Segment Performance related to Vitamin, Mineral & Supplements sold online
- Partners with key stakeholders to provide innovation support for our eCommerce business that includes insights into keywords, claims, strengths, and consumer sentiment
- Works closely with Sr. Manager, eCommerce to develop enhanced set of Competitor KPI reports for all key eCommerce accounts
- Performs Ad-Hoc analysis of online businesses and partners with Sales and Marketing teams to present insights
- Monitors trends in the quickly changing eCommerce marketplace, develops and presents strategies to capitalize on emerging trends
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, process focused, and has a desire for continuous improvement.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to quickly learn necessary technical tools such as Profitero, Salsify, IRI, and Power BI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt insights/key findings to be revelent for different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with sales team and key internal and external partners
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Four-year college or university degree or its equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficency in MS Office with a mastery of Excel
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and present information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent knowledge of the vitamin industry in Food, Drug, Mass Merchandising, and Digital/eCommerce channels preferred
- Proven ability to make meaningful insights from data; even when data is incomplete
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.