West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Corporate Counsel is responsible for partnering with procurement and other internal clients on our business transactions. This role has a great deal of responsibility with the opportunity to handle diverse matters from standard contracts to complex transactions, mergers and acquisitions, as well as assisting with other matters for the company. Corporate Counsel reports to Director, Legal.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Providing strategic thinking, practical problem solving, and driving legal strategy to align and achieve strategic business goals
- Providing ongoing legal consultation regarding, new large-scale company initiatives, as well as major transactions
- Providing leadership in e-commerce initiatives, including facility with social media and legal issues related to social media and e-commerce
- Keeping informed regarding new laws, regulations and industry and regulatory trends in area of expertise and ensure affected departments are kept up-to-date
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, strategic and innovative practicing attorney with extensive experience with business transactions. You are able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment, with strong work ethic, passion and flexibility.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Business acumen and understanding of business pressures and goals as well as an innate business sense and ability to work effectively with internal business clients, and make appropriate, autonomous decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated quality of service with strong attention to accuracy and follow-up
- A "can do", problem solving approach looking for the "win-win" in dealing with internal members/departments and external counsel, customers and vendors
- Ability to lead a team as well as work independently and as a member of a project team
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume of work and meet numerous deadlines while effectively prioritizing
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Passed the California State Bar exam and be a licensed attorney in good standing
- A minimum of 3 years of experience either entirely in a top law firm or in a top law firm combined with in-house experience on corporate and business transactions
- A Bachelor's degree and a JD
- Facility with social media and prior experience advising businesses on e-commerce legal issues is strongly preferred
- Prior in-house experience preferred, ideally with a consumer product goods or FDA-regulated manufacturing company
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*