Manager, Visual Merchandising
West Hills, CA (Hybrid Schedule)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Manager, Visual Merchandising leads the development of national and account specific corrugated displays. This role manages the visual merchandising function, budget, strategy, and team development. They are a thought leader in leveraging retail industry insights from third party resources to inform and influence customer strategies, driving both customer and Pharmavite profitability. The Visual Merchandising Manager reports to the Sr Manager, Sales Strategy and Visual Merchandising and manages a team of direct reports.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing the development of national and regional account displays through key internal departments such as Operations Control, Package Engineering, Regulatory Affairs, Activity Management, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing Innovation Team and Field Sales to ensure adherence to development and project timelines.
- Acting as chief point of contact for new merchandising initiatives and communicating key information that is vital to the success of initiative.
- Assuring efficient workflow within the department by coordinating and balancing the workload and resources for display and merchandising programs and initiatives.
- Ensuring critical process parameters and process control strategies are implemented in a practical and compliant way.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong project manager who possesses leadership and effective communication skills with a bias for action towards successful project completions. You are detail-oriented, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, proactively inspires creativity in a collaborative environment.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong leadership with a bias for action
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in an environment of conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and satisfy diverse and conflicting needs
- Strong influencing, consensus building, and negotiation skills
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 3-5+ years in Marketing, Sales, Finance, or related field, including Visual Merchandising experience in a CPG company. Understanding Food, Drug, Mass, and Club trading strategies is preferred
- 3+ years leadership skills and managing others
- Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce highly accurate work and professionally handle confidential and sensitive information
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.