Sr. Analyst, Sourcing Risk and Market Intel
West Hills, CA (Hybrid)
US Candidates Only
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sr. Analyst, Sourcing Risk and Market Intel leads Pharmavite's Sourcing Risk Management Program and manages the Resource Center's Market Intel research desk. They will oversee Sourcing's Risk Management Program, which is part of Pharmavite's Enterprise Risk Program, and will identify areas of Sourcing risk (e.g., commodity, material, packaging, supplier, etc.), ensure appropriate actions are being taken to mitigate, and works on refining and improving the program in collaboration with stakeholders across the business. They will also manage the Market Intel research desk which entails regularly reading up and keeping an eye on commodities, trade, energy, exchange rates and other economic indicators and summarizing key insights that are relevant to supporting Risk, Category, or Negotiation strategy in Sourcing as well as Strategies in the broader business. This position reports to Manager, Business Analytics.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Management of Sourcing's Risk Program and development of executive level presentations of risk and insights
- Manage data inputs to the Risk Assessment Tool which includes collection from business stakeholders and may require creation, shaping, and cleansing of new analytical data inputs as needed
- Risk identification and facilitation of risk mitigation strategy planning
- Lead continuous improvement of the program
- Research commodities, trade, energy, exchange rates and other economic indicators and update the Resource Center's Market Intel report
- Provide strategic guidance to Sourcing that enable data driven decisions around both Category and Negotiation Strategy
The ideal candidate can concisely articulate key points or insights verbally and in writing. You are a self-starter and results-driven. You are analytical and pays attention to detail and deadlines. Drives thought leadership and can make unbiased recommendations based on facts and data.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills with ability to draw insights from data and articulate into executive level summaries
- Bias for action and must be able to assess and organize priorities meeting deliverables and deadlines in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Five years and a Bachelor's college degree, or three years with a master's degree, of Business / Economics / Supply Chain / Strategic Sourcing / Business Analytics or applicable experience
- Experience building operational reports, building queries, and creating charts or visualizations from data (in Excel/Power BI or other BI tools)
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills to executive audiences
- Program/project management experience and utilization of various tools (e.g., Gantt charts, dashboards, key deliverables, business cases, charters, etc.)
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.