US CANDIDATES ONLY NO VISA SPONSORSHIP OFFERED
San Fernando, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Process Engineer is responsible for optimizing products and processes by establishing process capabilities, required controls, and ensuring adherence to standards through continuous verification. This role is the technical subject matter expert for the tableting process at the facility and will provide guidance in the following areas of blending, compressing, and coating. In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of qualified products that you will work to improve the reliability, quality, and cost. The Process Engineer reports to the Technical Operations Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role will deliver:
- Improvements in bulk reliability through an annual reduction of rework and destruction cost.
- Improvement in First Time Right metrics related to yield non-conformance reduction and change control elimination.
- Adherence to qualified standards established for yields and machine rates.
- Enhancing consumers' value through improvements to quality and cost.
The ideal candidate is an engineer who has experience working in manufacturing facilities and establishing process capabilities and controls to ensure a reliable and repeatable process. You will be successful in this role if you possess a continuous learning mindset, take pride in the portfolio of products you own and take a bias to continually improve them.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A result-driven mentality and work to implement creative solutions to maximize value-added activities.
- Self-directed individual who owns their product portfolio and continuously looks for ways to improve reliability and add value for our consumers.
- A strong statistical understanding to establish appropriate specifications and process guide rails to ensure a reliable/repeatable process.
- An analytical mindset that leverages data to draw insights.
- Leadership qualities to implement and champion change for assigned projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups to solve problems and influence internal and external groups.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Demonstrated expertise in defining process capabilities and control plans to prevent process drifts and leveraging that foundation for future optimization.
- Experience establishing technical user requirements (URS), writing, and executing: IOQ's, Process Qualifications (PQs), Process Verifications, Cleaning Validations and Continuous Verification programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams in developing problem statements, identifying causes, measuring results, implementing short and long-term solutions, and taking learnings and leveraging across the network.
- 2-year experience in manufacturing technical support, process/product development or Quality Engineering.
- 4-year college or university degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, or another related science field.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.