Manager, HRIS Operations
West Hills, CA (Hybrid)
US Candidates Only
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Manager of HRIS Operations is responsible for providing leadership and managing complex projects related to data integrity, HR technology, systems, processes, records, and data management. To be successful as the Mgr, HRIS & HR Operations you will need to have continues improvement mindset rooted in best practices: to plan and manage projects related to system implementations; assess new functionalities; process improvement; system updates and release management; incorporating best practices to improve HR systems and processes. This position reports to the Director of Total Rewards.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Partner with the Head of Total Rewards & HR Operations in building out the HRIS Roadmap and strategic plan to address Pharmavite's short-term and long-term organizational needs.
- Develop, configure, implement, and maintain user-friendly, company-wide HR systems (Workday, Cornerstone, ADP WFN) and processes for people operations including onboarding, offboarding, payroll change, learning & development, compensation & benefits, and other data-dependent activities
- Re-engineer and improve current processes as needed to develop, manage, and continually improve the efficiencies of HR Systems and HR Operations support
- Consults across HR as well as with other functional leaders as needed on HR technology initiates to develop a strategic vision for the HR technology needs of the organization.
- Provides subject matter expertise on the Workday integration, needs assessment, requirements gathering, testing and implementation of existing and next technologies.
- Will represent Pharmavite on the Workday Steering Cmte and OAI Workday working team
- Project management lead for Pharmavite IT, and Genpact, OneSources (OSV) issues, fixes, root cause analysis and on annual Workday upgrades
- Ensures timely, high-quality delivery, with the ultimate goal of supporting maximizing data integrity, administrative optimization and stakeholder experience.
- Manages the activities of HRIS, HR Operations team. These teams are ultimately responsible for ensuring the HR data is accurate, secure, optimizing processes for data management, providing timely resolution to associate and manage requests and leveraging
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for HR Operations -- track
The ideal candidate can concisely articulate key points or insights verbally and in writing. You are a self-starter and results driven. You are analytical and pays attention to detail and deadlines. Drives thought leadership and can make unbiased recommendations based on facts and data.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Super-user capability with Workday HCM or equivalent software, and demonstrable knowledge of how to enhance efficacy of complex systems
- Experience designing and implementing HR operations ticketing system at scale, and leveraging that ticketing system for reporting to drive actionable insight
- Track record of discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Experience scaling systems and processes through rapid growth
- Current knowledge of HR regulatory compliance as relates to benefits, payroll, employee records, and personal information
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach more junior members of the people team
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 6+ years of experience implementing or maximizing the efficiency of HR systems and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related discipline
- International Human Resources Information Management (IHRIM) Certification Preferred
- Workday HCM Certification - Required
- PMP - Preferred
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.