IT Service Operations Analyst
Location: West Hills, CA (Hybrid)
US Candidate ONLY
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The IT Service Operations Analyst supports overall effectiveness of IT operations and administration. Works with Service Desk to support all applications, systems and processes. Works to ensure Service Desk readiness and effectiveness. Performs scheduled operational needs and supports incident triage, escalation, and resolution. Performs information systems administrative processes, produces and maintains documentation including knowledge articles, SOPs and training material. Supports service catalog, request fulfillment and software license processes. Supports run operations and Service Delivery tasks for all initiatives, projects, and technology. The IT Service Operations Analyst reports into the Manager, Customer Service IT.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
- Leading IT in highly engaged business partnering model that is focused on aligned strategic value delivery.
- Driving IT business systems portfolio to maximize value of assets.
- Work with outside service desk partner to support quality assurance and call audits at the Service Desk. Perform continuous improvement tasks to supply first-level IT support for end-user issues including software, and various applications and systems are supported
- Monitor and support critical job streams and operational processes including outside service desk, EOC escalations, maintenance windows, RCA process for service impacting incidents and documentation
- Transition project and initiatives to service delivery tasks for the service desk: Includes timing and readiness, KBs creation, required SOPs, staff training, access requirements, the user experience and necessary communications
- Identify and document hardware/software recommendations and best practices when performing service desk analyst functions
- Create and generate reports, dashboards, and metrics on service desk tickets
- Recommend, maintain, and support service desk service level agreements
- Prepare and lead technical instruction for incoming and existing service desk staff
The ideal candidate has a broad range of experience working with high performing cross-functional teams and collaborating with internal and external customers to achieve Pharmavite's objectives. You have a passion for working with users and delivering outstanding customer service and have a learning and continuous improvement mindset.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A strong understanding of service-related key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Has ITIL knowledge and is familiar with ITIL processes
- Possesses strong knowledge of ticketing systems, workflows and reporting functions and can perform analyst tasks, Q&A and provide upgrade support
- Has strong understanding of knowledge management repository and can identify, collect, develop and maintain knowledge information and ensure that knowledge is accessible and usable by service desk partners and users
- The drive and motivation to by help technology users overcome challenges, through support and education
- Experience supporting service desk analyst tasks and working with IT, the business, vendors and stakeholders to complete assigned tasks and deliverables for all related systems and applications
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Prefer a 4 year college or university degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- 4 years' experience supporting an IT department in an operations' and/or administrative role. Previously worked as part of a team, collaborating effectively with colleagues and team members across IT. Experience delivering services to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to listen to the user's concerns, identify problems and develop plan for resolving
- Must be able to learn, support and work on new and fast-changing technologies
- Must be able to troubleshoot and provide problem resolution for basic and advanced operational and client issues
- Must learn and then translate department support needs into service delivery tasks and processes to be implemented
- Technically competent in computer operations and Information Technology administration with demonstrated abilities in Service Desk support
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to draft and communicate technical information to a wide range of users
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home. Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.