Director, Digital Product Management
West Hills, CA (Hybrid 2-3 days/week)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Director of Digital Product Management is responsible for creating and implementing one to three-year front and back-end product management roadmaps for all Pharmavite Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) businesses. This role ensures aligns with company and department priorities while also finding efficiencies across resources and technology. The Director of Digital Product Management reports to the DVP, Digital and manages a team of direct and indirect cross-functional reports.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Leading team of direct and indirect reports to craft and execute one to three-year front-end and back-end product management roadmaps for all Pharmavite DTC businesses
- Setting objectives, strategy, and budget forecast for Product Management team
- Ensuring day to day maintenance prioritization, execution, and communication out to broader team
- Leading the end -to-end resolution of operational or functional issues by leading cross-functional teams, including IT, operations, and logistics, to resolve in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leading collaboration of Design, IT, Operations, and Marketing to understand site metrics analysis, site/customer feedback, and/or knowledge of industry best practices and innovations to help manage resources and prioritization of product roadmap
- Primary vendor management contact for select vendors and owns the success of designated third-party tools and integrations and evaluating new partners as needed
The ideal candidate has excellent project management, influential, and leadership skills. You are a collaborator and continuously looking for solutions and efficiencies.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Experience and success in project management of product roadmaps, including prioritization, influencing of stakeholders, and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to direct creative strategy through execution
- Clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent. MBA degree preferred
- 10+ years of brand management and marketing experience, with at least 3-5 years of digital experience
- Strong analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to consistently communicate in a clear and timely manner to multiple functions and levels within an organization
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.