Sr Analyst, Shopper Insights
West Hills, CA (Hybrid 2-3 days/week)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sr Analyst, Shopper Insights is responsible for serving as an objective voice of the shopper to guide and influence customer and shopper strategies internally and across our key retailers. This role will be an integral member of the insights team, supporting primary research projects and providing strategic analysis of secondary data. The Sr Analyst, Shopper Insights reports to the Director of Insights.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Representing an objective voice of the shopper to the sales organization to provide guidance that help shape our customer strategies
- Partnering across the Insights team to build a well-rounded view of the consumer/shopper to maintain a consistent and cohesive consumer and shopper target
- Supporting development of a competitively superior understanding of shopper needs and how they impact key initiatives ranging from internal marketing to outside customer strategies
- Playing an integral role in the support or management of shopper research projects. Some projects this individual will manage and lead, while others they will support
- Mining existing shopper data to independently develop insights that provide competitive advantages to our customer marketing and field sales team to drive marketplace success
- Working with broader team to develop best practice research methodologies and identifies innovative, efficient research tools/technologies
The ideal candidate is passionate about impacting business decisions, curious about data and driven to find meaningful explanations for how shoppers behave and why they do what they do. You are able to adapt your working style and delivery based on the audience, focus on telling impactful stories with data, and be flexible in refining your stories to have greater impact. You like to connect the dots across projects and data to tell a holistic story.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong experience in analyzing and using quantitative data to inform business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and influence across a variety of audiences within the organization
- Curiosity and passion for understanding shoppers' attitudes and behaviors. Strong interest in Health & Wellness categories
- Ability to objectively identify underlying business issues and understand how a recommendation will impact different business functions
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent. Master's in Business or Market Research is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in insights/market research. Experience in shopper insights and CPG industry preferred
- Ability to analyze a range of information including qualitative, quantitative, and syndicated research leading to a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behavior
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide leadership in a collaborative work environment, partnering with Marketing, Customer Marketing, Sales
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.