MANAGER, TALENT ACQUISITION OPERATIONS
West Hills, California
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
Reporting to the Director, Talent, Inclusion & Belonging, the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations is a strategic thought partner for Talent Acquisition, the broader HR team, Hiring Managers, and Pharmavite key stake holders. This role will focus on operational excellence in recruiting as well as lead the development and launch of new programs that enhance the candidate and hiring manager experiences. The ideal candidate will be equal parts Consultant, Program Leader and Recruiting Process Expert, as well as provide deep experience and resourcefulness to elevate the Talent Acquisition function with the ability to analyze and translate data into metrics and data-driven "calls to action".
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Contribute to and drive the long-term strategy for Talent Acquisition Operations
- Develop and deploy programs and tactics to attract, retain and promote the best talent through a diverse workforce to ensure an inclusive work environment
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to develop and manage system and process improvements that align with evolving business needs, deliver results and enable us to grow
- Manage third party supplier and staffing-vendor relationships and associated contracts to ensure success with TA partners and resources.
- Develop, refine and execute the end-to-end talent acquisition process and supporting systems and tools
- Contribute to and on an on-going basis measure, report and refine success metrics for sourcing, hiring and interview process/effectiveness to drive performance
- Use data-driven approaches to develop strategies to ensure the Talent Acquisition team is operating effectively and efficiently to support hiring demand and candidate experience
- Partner with Recruiters and HRBPs to identify enterprise-level sourcing strategies and secure real-time feedback on strategy effectiveness across the enterprise
- Partner with Communications to improve and enhance Pharmavite's EVP, employment brand and recruitment marketing in the marketplace for talent attraction efforts
- Develop/maintain and execute evolving recruitment processes to include deployment of diversity recruitment strategy, enabling equitable hiring and internal movement practices
- Train and develop the TA team in related processes, tools and skills
The ideal candidate is recognized as an experienced recruiting leader who is passionate about delivering the right talent to the right opportunity to advance the company's purpose and priorities. You know the talent marketplace and bring those insights to bear as you consult with Recruiters and HRBPs. You are a strong communicator and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You have attention to detail as well as strong project and time management skills, especially in situations when you are required to juggle multiple activities. You enjoy building relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve recruiting objectives, as well as leading teams who enable recruiting with processes, systems, and day-to-day operational support. The ideal candidate also has worked in - and has passion for - the health and wellness industry.
You'll be most successful in this role if you are:
- A track record of success in Talent Acquisition Operations, as well as other complementary recruiting experience (e.g. Recruiter, TA Specialist, Coordinator, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and evolve an existing infrastructure and effectively manage high volume recruiting operations to support a growing business.
- Comfortable with managing, prioritizing and delivering against multiple simultaneous priorities and projects.
- Possesses a strong solution orientation and problem-solving skills, including the ability to look around corners on potential problems and offer alternative solutions.
- Proficient in data and analytical skills, including an ability to analyze data from multiple sources, develop and test hypotheses, and convert findings into actions.
- Knows for fostering strong internal and external partnerships through effective and persuasive communications.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- At least 7 years of recruiting experience with at least 3 years in recruiting operations.
- Prefer at least 2 years of management experience.
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus with strong communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Passion for talent and strong talent assessment and selection skills.
- Ability to generate and implement innovative solutions with an understanding of how to take programs from ideation to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to lead data-driven discussions to drive alignment around prioritization and impact.
- Capable of building partnerships, managing stakeholders, and working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to drive projects to completion and meet shared objectives.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.