HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose – that’s Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
TALENT & ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT (T&OD) MANAGER
West Hills, California
The T&OD Manager plays a key role in building talent management and organization development programs that delivers our Purpose to our employees. This role has responsibility for design, development and facilitation of talent and organization development solutions. The T&OD manager will be involved in design and implementation of employee and leadership training, performance management, career development and team effectiveness solutions. He/she will work closely with the Director, Talent & Organization Development, as well as with cross-functional teams and HR colleagues across the organization to implement these solutions and drive real benefit to Pharmavite.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Conduct front end analysis and needs assessment to propose appropriate development solutions
- Design, develop and facilitate Talent & Organization Development solutions
- Partner across HR to ensure high impact delivery of solutions
- Interface with internal presenters and external facilitators and vendors
- Partner with T&OD Coordinator to plan implementation of solutions and support related legal and procurement related activities
- Utilize Workday and/or supporting tools to administer performance management
- Manage program related communications and related information on company intranet
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate is recognized as a high performing HR talent who is known for designing, developing and delivering high quality solutions that meet business needs. You have a deep experience and expertise in training and development programs as well as exposure to a broad range of learning, development and organization effectiveness solutions. You enjoy building relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve Talent & Organization Development objectives. The ideal candidate also has worked in – and has passion for – the health and wellness industry.
You will be most successful in this role if you have:
- Prior experience in HR and leadership training
- Strong technical skills including curriculum and instructional design and facilitation of classroom and virtual training
- A track record of planning and advancing multiple initiatives in a fast paced and changing business environment
- Prior experience managing all aspects of training design and delivery
- Known as a collaborative talent partner both to the business and within Human Resources
Capabilities & Skills Required
In order to take on these challenges, you’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree is required preferably in human resources, organization behavior, training and development or related area of study; master’s degree in instructional design or organizational behavior is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working with human resources with at least 5 years’ experience in training and development is required.
- Experience designing and developing programs on leadership and management skills.
- Experience facilitating training and successfully delivering programs.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for learning and desire to advance in an evolving HR function.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Annual Pay Range$125,100.00 - $187,600.00
This represents the minimum and maximum base salary range for this role, plus annual incentive. Various elements are used to determine a candidate’s starting salary such as job experience, specific skills, and comparison to internal incumbents currently in the role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance with state and local laws.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
JOB ALERT FRAUD:
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are regularly published and updated on Pharmavite.com’s Careers section.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to: email@example.com.