HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
West Hills, CA
(Hybrid Work Schedule)
Effectively translate and communicate the latest nutrition science information into compelling and understandable messages and presentations intended for a variety of audiences (consumers, media, employees, healthcare professionals, retail customers). Develop artistically pleasing digital content (PowerPoint and others) to be used for presentations and education for both internal and external stakeholders. Provide scientific and health support across departments within Pharmavite and across multiple brands.
- Effectively translate nutritional science and develop creative content (presentations, infographics, handouts, etc.) to educate Pharmavite employees, retailer partners, HCPs.
- Educate Pharmavite employees on nutrition topics and new products.
- Review external facing content and work with Marketing requests including website content, new product page creation, blog review and retailer displays, etc.
- Represent PHV at exhibit booths at medical and professional conferences, trade shows
- Development educational brochures/presentations/infographics about Nature Made products and health platforms for retail accounts, recent clinical research for health care professionals. Work exhibit booths at medical and professional conferences and symposia, as well as general trade shows.
- Provided educational support for sales, marketing and other departments.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate is a Registered Dietitian who can effectively translate the latest nutrition information into compelling and understandable messages and presentations to not only consumers and retailers but to employees and healthcare professionals. You will work cross functionally supporting our Science and Technology team. You should have the ability to develop presentations and infographics that are visually pleasing and be able to present the information to a variety of audiences.
Critical Success Factors:
You’ll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Proven track record of effectively translating technical information to a variety of audience and in a variety of formats
- One to five years’ experience within nutrition education and business industry or private practice depending on qualifications
- Ability to develop interactive/creative PowerPoint presentations that are visually pleasing
- Working knowledge of dietary supplements and their role in health is essential.
- Ability to understand, influence and communicate well with colleagues, customers, consumers and healthcare professionals
Capabilities & Skills Required:
In order to take on these challenges, you’ll need to have:
- B.S in nutrition or related discipline
- Registered Dietitian (R.D.) highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of: human nutrition, disease states, dietary supplements and their role in health and wellness.
- Excellent Power Point skills and ability to creativity communicate complex information into simple messaging
- Confidence with public speaking, engagement and presenting to internal Pharmavite employees as well as customers and conferences for various audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following: human nutrition, disease states, and women’s health.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Annual Pay Range$76,426.00 - $114,742.00
This represents the minimum and maximum base salary range for this role, plus annual incentive. Various elements are used to determine a candidate’s starting salary such as job experience, specific skills, and comparison to internal incumbents currently in the role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance with state and local laws.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
JOB ALERT FRAUD:
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are regularly published and updated on Pharmavite.com’s Careers section.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org.