HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
Depart Leader Operations (Gummies)
New Albany, Ohio
The Department Leader is responsible for managing the daily operations of an assigned Department and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly results in the areas of safety, quality, cost, productivity, and reliability while meeting department schedule adherence and attainment goals. They model Pharmavite’s purpose, beliefs, and values for their employees by embedding a first-time right mentality and promote robust root cause problem solving/CAPA development capability within their team, to attain goals to deliver customer requirements. Additionally, they are responsible for executing improvement plans and building team capabilities through training, coaching, feedback, and performance management.
- Executes the Annual Operating Plan for their assigned Department, aligning goals and objectives to the company’s strategic vision, and ensures operating expenditures meet or exceed expectations.
- Leads and sets the standard and tone for their team by modeling Pharmavite’s purpose, beliefs, and values and while driving meeting schedule adherence and attainment goals to deliver customer requirements.
- Prioritize work to ensure productivity, safety, housekeeping, and quality product goals are met/exceeded; coordinate daily scheduling with other departments to facilitate flow of materials and finished goods through the department. Monitors operations of shift while sustaining changes to ensure first time right mentality.
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching, and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities and to drive a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Collaborate with Production Planning, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Distribution, HR, Tech Ops, Engineering, Planning, Operational Excellence and Receiving departments to expedite and facilitate flow of raw materials, compounds, bulk, and finished product through the department.
- Investigate NCRs working in partnership with Quality to drive root cause problem-solving with urgency.
- Champion/Coaches teams on Autonomous Maintenance projects and daily improvement initiatives.
- Perform analysis of raw material usage and product yields to ensure standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure safe practices are being performed and unsafe behaviors and conditions are corrected.
- Provide technical support for staff with equipment and processes (trouble shoots and develops control techniques).
- Oversees and ensures operating expenditures meet or exceed expectations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A four-year degree or its equivalent combination of education/relevant work experience is required.
Six Sigma and or Lean/Continuous Improvement experience preferred.
Obtain internal Lean Green Belt certification and Kata learner within one year of employment.
Requires minimum of four years’ experience in Manufacturing/Consumer-Packaged Goods environment, to include supervisory/leadership experience. Specific experience in the department to which applied is preferred.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Annual Pay Range$74,620.00 - $112,135.00
This represents the minimum and maximum base salary range for this role, plus annual incentive. Various elements are used to determine a candidate’s starting salary such as job experience, specific skills, and comparison to internal incumbents currently in the role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance with state and local laws.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
JOB ALERT FRAUD:
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are regularly published and updated on Pharmavite.com’s Careers section.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to: email@example.com.